Note! go1.11 supports modules which allow you to put files
a markdown format. Important to make the changelog human
readable. Refrain from using internal links to issue tracking,
better to describe what was fixed and only give a ticket id
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on [Keep a Changelog](https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/),
and this project adheres to [Semantic Versioning](https://semver.org/spec/v2.0.0.html).
- -tidy flag for fixing references
## [0.1.1] 2018-11-12
- todo -a failed for swedish characters åäö (Issue: 18700)
## [0.1.0] 2018-11-01
- todo command for accessing tasks
- tasks package with database io
Contributing file is for developers and should contain
relevant information for anyone going to maintain this package.
- Write Readable code over comments
- Describe intent in your comments, don't rewrite the func signature in plain words
- Never lower test coverage, if necessary write a comment why it cannot be tested
- Keep changelog up to date
- Don't be afraid of refactoring, coverage keeps you safe
## Daily Routine
Make is used to build and test the package
Consult the Makefile for additional targets.
How to make the product accessible
How are dependencies managed for reproducible results
tasks - simple sqlite3 todo package
## Quick start
go get -u github.com/SOMEONE/tasks/...
Examples: Add task
todo -a "Learn Go"
Example: Remove task
todo -rm "Learn*"